We're in the early stages of planning a 15 day European trip. starting and ending in Frankfurt We would like to get to Munich, Salzburg, Lucerne, & Rome. Is 15 days sufficient? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 2 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 3 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 4 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 Loire Valley itinerary
- 7 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 8 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 9 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 Rhine River
- 13 Travel plan help in Germany
- 14 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 15 Breakfast: London
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 18 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 19 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England