We're in the early stages of planning a 15 day European trip. starting and ending in Frankfurt We would like to get to Munich, Salzburg, Lucerne, & Rome. Is 15 days sufficient? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 2 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Walking GPS?
- 7 One Way... trust or bust?
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 Cost of Van from CDG
- 11 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 12 Croatian islands
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport