We're in the early stages of planning a 15 day European trip. starting and ending in Frankfurt We would like to get to Munich, Salzburg, Lucerne, & Rome. Is 15 days sufficient? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Globus Iberian Tour
- 4 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Italy travel plan help
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 13 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 17 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 18 road trip through scotland
- 19 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 25 base for Andalucia