We're in the early stages of planning a 15 day European trip. starting and ending in Frankfurt We would like to get to Munich, Salzburg, Lucerne, & Rome. Is 15 days sufficient? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges for 1st time
- 2 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 3 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 4 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 5 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 8 One champagne tour in Reims
- 9 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 10 Staying over visa expiration.
- 11 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 12 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 13 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 14 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 15 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 16 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 17 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 18 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 19 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 20 EuropeanDestinations
- 21 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 22 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 23 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 24 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 25 Need feedback... France to Italy