My husband, my 1 year old and I are going to Europe in June. The husband has a meeting in Madrid so we are planning to fly to and from Madrid and we want to do a trip around central europe in this time, visiting 1(or maybe 2) cities each in 3-4 countries. We will spend some time in Madrid and Barcelona (3 days each?) and we have always wanted to visit Prague and Vienna and we want to include at least one of Budapest/Zurich/Munich/Zagreb. This would give us 2-3 days in Prague, Vienna and the last city. I realize I am probably being too ambitious here. We intend to do a day or two of sightseeing and spend one day just walking around and taking it in.
Could you guys please offer some thoughts on the trip and also ideas on how to travel between these places. It seems unwise to take a Eurail pass since we only intend to visit one city in each of these countries, am I right? Also any ideas on what places I should include/drop would be nice.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Booking for Spain
- 2 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 3 Norwegian air
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 3 Wake-up calls
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 18 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 The Rain in Spain and more
- 21 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 22 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 23 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help