My sister and I are taking our first trip to Italy in May 2012 and have roughly mapped out the following locations:
Florence (taking in Chianti as well hopefully)
We plan to fly out from Venice to London, spending a week there before heading home to New Zealand.
We're both nervous about driving on the 'wrong' side of the road and have heard the Italian rail system is pretty reliable and cost effective - any hints here?
We're thinking Rome is a great place to start, before heading north to see Siena, Florence, Cinque Terre and Venice. How would you recommend we split our time (10 days) between these places? Hotel hints? transport recommendations? Must see's? etc etc
Would love your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노じ라이브카지노
- 2 싱가포르카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라け아시안바카라
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 12 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 16 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?