I would like you to help me plan a ~15 days Europe trip from India (Mumbai) covering France, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria (open to adding 2-3 more countries) under a budget of 4500 Euros. We are 2 adults - me and my wife.
I was thinking of taking a very economical flight from Mumbai to either of the above countries (cities) and then travel by Eurail (Global pass 1000 Euros offer) visiting beautiful scenic locations. I am also open to travelling by night trains to destinations and not stay in Hotels all the time. Around 2 nights stay in France, 2 in Germany, 3-4 in Switzerland, 1 Austria (or other country). Being a couple, I would like to visit and stay around beautiful snow-peaked mountains and valleys.
I'm particularly interested in Western Europe by Eurail option (http://www.eurail.com/plan-your-trip/itineraries/western-europe-itinerary). But my concern is that on the days when I won't be staying at a hotel, would sleeping on the train while travelling be a comfortable option? Are there sleeping arrangements on the train? I would not want the trip to be hectic at all and get good night's sleep everyday.
I have looked at tour operator options as well but they're making travel arrangements from one place to another by road. Moreover, Eurail looks like a much cheaper and better option.
I do have a lot more questions but I wanted your views on the plan.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 2 생방송바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 생중계바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 7 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 10 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 13 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 25 Trip suggestion