This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼생방송바카라
- 2 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 3 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 4 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 5 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 Referendum in Greece
- 12 Switzeraland Iternary
- 13 10 days in spain
- 14 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 15 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 19 Train Travel in Germany
- 20 barcelona
- 21 One night in Amsterdam?
- 22 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 23 Barcelona Itinerary
- 24 Rome Walking Guide
- 25 Traveling around Castile-Leon