This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary help
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 4 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 7 my current itinerary for future trip
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 A road trip to Florence
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 16 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 17 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 18 wandering in venice
- 19 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 22 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 23 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 24 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 25 Switzerland 5 days