This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Dresden- tea towel
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions