This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 9 Path of the gods.
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 12 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Geneva to Munich
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?