This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 Paris day trips August
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Athens
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 Moving to Italy