This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노♭→)∫¯ WNR94.ZE.AM ¯∫(←♭슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 2 헬로카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 경주바카라気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 4 코리아카지노＼✃／《 WNR94.ZE.AM 》＼✃／【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 바카라카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 아시안카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 에이플러스카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 8 로얄카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 21 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report