This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 3 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 6 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 15 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 Coastal Denmark
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 21 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 22 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 23 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 24 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco