This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 Italy for New Year's
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 La Tavola Marche
- 7 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 8 Using O2 in Europe?
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 16 Bus ticket to Siena
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 22 Germany, after Christmas
- 23 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 24 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 25 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.