This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Bella to Rome
- 3 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 4 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Two Month Europe Trip
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 11 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 12 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 The east coast of Italy
- 15 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 16 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 17 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 18 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip