This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Josselin region of Brittany
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 4 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Need Help, Iceland
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 19 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 20 Travel throught Europe
- 21 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 22 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets