This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Ordering in a Deli
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 International Friends Tour
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 22 Bordeaux TRIP
- 23 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 24 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 25 August - Barge Racing in Friesland