This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Rovinj, Croatia
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Paris November 2014
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Greek ferries
- 24 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe