This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Central European train travel
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Baltic cruise ports
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 British Honeymoon!