This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Residential wallpaper designs
- 10 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 19 Road Maps of Ireland
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 Day trips from Uzes
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?