This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 2 Educate me about Munich
- 3 ICELAND DAY 1
- 4 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 5 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 9 Weekend in Paris in October
- 10 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 11 Scotland in 8 days
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 14 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 15 Venturing even further
- 16 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 17 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 18 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 19 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 20 Summer in Europe
- 21 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 22 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 23 Which City with Paris
- 24 Greek island advice
- 25 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary