This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 3 Day trips from Cologne
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona with Teens
- 7 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 8 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Romantic hotel in venice
- 14 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 15 10 days in Spain
- 16 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 May or September?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 20 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 23 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 24 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015