This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
15 day Europe tour starting from Brussel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to France
- 2 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 25 days in Europe
- 8 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 9 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 10 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Newgrange
- 18 Spain. malaga to granada
- 19 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 20 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 Traveling after Dublin
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 25 Airb2b in Paris