This is my 1st ever tour outside India and absolutely no clue on what-n-how to plan; so please share your thoughts and inputs.
I am starting in April 2nd week from Brussel and I have a return flight from Brussel itself. I have total 15 days.
Just by looking at the map I jotted down following,
Belgium(Brussel, etc) to Luxemburg City to France (Paris, etc) - Switzerland - Germany(Munic, Frankfurt) and back to Brussle.
Can you folks please share if this too much to cover or any new addition possible here?
Also, if anyone has travelled this route - please share your detailed Itinerary.
1. What cities to cover
2. How much time for each courtry/city
I know I am asking too many questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 2 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 3 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 9 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 10 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 tipping
- 15 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 18 Rome at Christmas
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 23 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help