Me and my husband will be travelling to Europe April 2017 until May 2017, we have 14 nights.
We will be arriving in Rome and leave again from Barcelona, it will be our first time in Europe, and we have no idea how our itinerary should look like, any advise would be welcome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Melia Colbert Paris
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?