Me and my husband will be travelling to Europe April 2017 until May 2017, we have 14 nights.
We will be arriving in Rome and leave again from Barcelona, it will be our first time in Europe, and we have no idea how our itinerary should look like, any advise would be welcome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 24 hours in Zurich
- 18 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 23 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Dijon in December!