Our family (my wife, our 1year old son and I) had a great vacation last summer in Andalucia, where we explored Seville, Granada, Sierra Nevada and El Torcal. We liked it so much, so we decided to come there in winter too, and I've just got ourselves tickets to Malaga and back (for 2 weeks in Feb).
The problem now is to make an itinerary for the trip.
So far my idea was to base ourselves for ~8-9 days somewhere around Ronda (maybe in Montejauqe) and to do the day trips to the surrounding areas by car (Pueblos Blancos, the coast, Cadiz, maybe Cordoba). The rest of the time we though of spending in Malaga.
So the questions are the following:
1. How many days one needs to fully enjoy Pueblos Blancos?
2. Does it make sense to drive for one day there and back from Ronda region to Cadiz/Jerez de la frontera/Cordoba/Marbella?
2.1 if not - where geographically would be the most beneficial to establish a base to explore the region?
3. What are other sights not-to-miss in Western Andalucia?
Any other ideas are very appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Traveling in Belgium
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?