Our family (my wife, our 1year old son and I) had a great vacation last summer in Andalucia, where we explored Seville, Granada, Sierra Nevada and El Torcal. We liked it so much, so we decided to come there in winter too, and I've just got ourselves tickets to Malaga and back (for 2 weeks in Feb).
The problem now is to make an itinerary for the trip.
So far my idea was to base ourselves for ~8-9 days somewhere around Ronda (maybe in Montejauqe) and to do the day trips to the surrounding areas by car (Pueblos Blancos, the coast, Cadiz, maybe Cordoba). The rest of the time we though of spending in Malaga.
So the questions are the following:
1. How many days one needs to fully enjoy Pueblos Blancos?
2. Does it make sense to drive for one day there and back from Ronda region to Cadiz/Jerez de la frontera/Cordoba/Marbella?
2.1 if not - where geographically would be the most beneficial to establish a base to explore the region?
3. What are other sights not-to-miss in Western Andalucia?
Any other ideas are very appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 10 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 16 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough