Our family (my wife, our 1year old son and I) had a great vacation last summer in Andalucia, where we explored Seville, Granada, Sierra Nevada and El Torcal. We liked it so much, so we decided to come there in winter too, and I've just got ourselves tickets to Malaga and back (for 2 weeks in Feb).
The problem now is to make an itinerary for the trip.
So far my idea was to base ourselves for ~8-9 days somewhere around Ronda (maybe in Montejauqe) and to do the day trips to the surrounding areas by car (Pueblos Blancos, the coast, Cadiz, maybe Cordoba). The rest of the time we though of spending in Malaga.
So the questions are the following:
1. How many days one needs to fully enjoy Pueblos Blancos?
2. Does it make sense to drive for one day there and back from Ronda region to Cadiz/Jerez de la frontera/Cordoba/Marbella?
2.1 if not - where geographically would be the most beneficial to establish a base to explore the region?
3. What are other sights not-to-miss in Western Andalucia?
Any other ideas are very appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Five night Ireland Trip
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)