I am flying from Amsterdam to Chicago and have a 13 hour 50 minute layover in the Heathrow airport. Typically, that is plenty of time to go out and explore the city, but the problem is I arrive at Heathrow at 9:10 PM on Sunday night and the plane is scheduled to depart at 11 AM Monday morning.
Is there anything to do/see/explore on a Sunday night, particularly that late? Or is it best to get a lounge at the airport and shower and rest there? If the latter is the better option, does anyone have any recommendations?
I appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아비아카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 리스보아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드스타사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 라이브룰렛사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 해외카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia