I am flying from Amsterdam to Chicago and have a 13 hour 50 minute layover in the Heathrow airport. Typically, that is plenty of time to go out and explore the city, but the problem is I arrive at Heathrow at 9:10 PM on Sunday night and the plane is scheduled to depart at 11 AM Monday morning.
Is there anything to do/see/explore on a Sunday night, particularly that late? Or is it best to get a lounge at the airport and shower and rest there? If the latter is the better option, does anyone have any recommendations?
I appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 3 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?