After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?