After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 9 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 10 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Castle Stays in Wales
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia