After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Tuscany 6 nights
- 6 France & Italy, May or June
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 11 1st time in ZURICH
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 15 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 20 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 23 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto