After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
14 days in UK
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 23 Traveling within Italy
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?