After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 Three days in Athens
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 6 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 9 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 10 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 15 5 Days in Provence
- 16 3 days Venice to Paris
- 17 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 18 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 19 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 20 Forints or Euros?
- 21 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 22 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 23 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 24 Bus fine Italy
- 25 Another question about the rouble.