After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
14 days in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report