After comments from members here i have altered my 12 day trip ( posted here : http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/12-days-in-uk.cfm) to 14 days
day 1: Fly into Edinburgh abt 5pm.
day 2: Edinburgh
day 3: Drive to Newcastle or york. stay at?
day 4: Manchester
day 5 Manchester United game?
day 6: Livpool day trip then on to around Warwick U.(Visit son's friends). Stay at?
day 7: Oxford? or day trip from London later?
day 8: Bath
Day9: London- Need to send 1 person to LHR. Rtn car.
Days: 10-14- London with day trips to? Flyout home in evening.
Appreciate any comments on budget places to stay (Quad share) , stop overs and sightseeing suggestions.
14 days in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?