My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?