My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 3 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Finalizing Itinerary
- 6 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 7 How to get to Mallorca
- 8 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 9 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 10 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 13 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 16 Switzerland 5 days
- 17 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 18 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 19 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 20 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 21 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 22 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 23 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 24 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 25 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)