My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 2 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 5 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 6 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 7 Airbnb
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 10 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 11 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 12 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 17 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 18 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 22 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base