My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 3 nights in Tuscany
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 10 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 11 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 24 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?