My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7 ba*ba
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 13 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Our future trip to Greece