My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 판매 ≪접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Athens
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels