My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 3 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Location of hotel in Rome
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Need advice for this
- 23 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?