My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 6 San Sebastian
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary