My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 7 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help