My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 3 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 eateries in Puglia
- 11 Rome to Amafi coast
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 18 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 22 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 23 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips