My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece