My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 4 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 5 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 9 London Food Tour
- 10 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 19 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 22 Spain. malaga to granada
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes