My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 2 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 3 ICELAND DAY 1
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 7 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 12 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 13 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 14 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 15 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 16 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 17 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 18 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 19 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 22 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 23 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 24 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 25 Advice on Transportation - Berlin