My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지 신논현키스방
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 info Faro & Algarve
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 renting car with automatic transmission
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....