My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Sliema, Malta
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 9 Sachsenhausen?
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 14 Rome to Portofino -
- 15 Sim Card
- 16 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 17 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 18 12 Days in Italy
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?