My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 mallorca
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.