My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 2 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 train from ravenna to parma
- 9 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux