My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow