My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 3 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 4 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 8 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 9 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 10 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 11 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 14 Norway and Netherlands
- 15 Norway in the nutshell
- 16 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 17 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 18 Madrid Airport
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 25 Baggage Storage Zurich