My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Prague on a budget...
- 4 December in Slovenia
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 5 nights in Andalusia
- 19 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 23 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 How big backpack do I need?