My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Ste Remy France
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?