My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 4 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Budget for 3 Month's
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 20 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe