My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Tavola Marche
- 2 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 3 Using O2 in Europe?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 10 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 11 Bus ticket to Siena
- 12 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 13 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 14 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 15 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 16 2 weeks in France next May
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Germany, after Christmas
- 19 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 20 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 21 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 22 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 23 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 24 Back from a great trip !!
- 25 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!