My niece and I (30 and 50) are traveling to Sweden in July. We have the 5 days on either end of the trip planned and are now stuck on the middle 4.
Do we go from Stockholm along the east side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we go from Stockholm along the west side and venture toward Malmo?
Do we rent a car or take the train?
Do we hug the coast or go inland?
Or...do we fly direct from Umea to one of the next cities to explore?
Below are the days currently planned:
July 14th - arrive Stockholm
July 14-16th - play in and around Stockholm
July 17th - fly to Umea (this excursion is to visit where our ancestors are from)
July 17-18 - Umea
July 19 - 21st - STILL TO PLAN!
July 21st Malmo
July 22 - 24th - Copenhagen
July 25th -26th back to Stockholm for two days
July 27th - travel home!
What are your suggestions? We can see pros and cons to either direction of travel.
D & J
14 days in Sweden - need help with middle 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn