We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Swiss Pass
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Trip to Ireland in September
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Final Four
- 16 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?