We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?