We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Two for One Days OUt
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece
- 8 Tour of Northern Italy
- 9 Italy for Christmas Week
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 restaurants in Marais district
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 23 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?