We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 Praiano
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 16 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 17 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 18 Canal du Midi
- 19 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?