We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Public Transportation in England
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 K-Day
- 8 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Trip to Rome
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?