We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Windsor Castle
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Paris in November
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 18 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Bath/Cotswolds
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?