We want to pull the trigger on a Europe trip in May (neither of us have ever been) and I would really appreciate any advice on our itinerary idea:
Fly from LAX to Prague. 5 days in Prague area.
Fly from Prague to Rome. 5 days in Rome area.
Fly from Rome to Stockholm. 2.5 days in Stockholm.
Fly from Stockholm to LAX
We are married in our late 20s. We're fairly low maintenance but I don't want a completely exhausting vacation.
Is this itinerary crazy? It seems all over the place, but I figure a 2 hour flight in between locations isn't really that bad. Stockholm may seem like an outlier; we're doing it for the cheap Norweigan flight back to the States (I am aware of their nickle-and-dime model, it's still unbeatable for us).
Thanks for any/all opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice
14 days in May - Prague, Rome, Stockholm itinerary. Advice?