I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Venice Bell Tower
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Kayaking in Avignon
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir