I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Super Cover For Hertz
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 When to Visit Scotland
- 15 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Sicily
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents