I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle