I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 5 Berlin -clubs
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 base in brussels
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Uber vs. TfL
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala