I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 7 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 8 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017