I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노