I am planning my very first trip to Italy, so I want to make the most out of it. Right now everything is flexible, but I am flying in Milan on 5/21 and flying out Rome on 6/4. I will have 14 full days in Italy.
My plan so far: Milan (2~3 days) - Venice (1~2 days) - Florence (4~5 days) with day trip like Pisa and Siena - Rome (4~5 days)
Are there any other cities/small town that I should visit in between these places? Or should I switch my schedule around?
For example, I heard Cinque Terre is really nice but I am not exactly sure how to fit that into my tight schedule.
Please let me know if you have any good recommendations on my itinerary. I appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out