I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 12 days in Austria
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 11 What about Basque Country?
- 12 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 13 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 19 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 24 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 25 Iceland in July