I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Seville to Cordoba
- 12 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 16 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 Trip to Switzerland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Rome hotel