I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 6 Dover queues
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report