I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
14 Days in Italy and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 6 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 7 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 14 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Naxos in May