I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 21 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris