I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Brief trip report Naples
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 What to take to Germany
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey