I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples
- 2 What is best way to increase muscles
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 6 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 7 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 14 Rental car return in Nice
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 French open 2017
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 25 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?