I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 10 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 11 My 60th birthday surprises
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Help with first time trip with family
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 16 Verona or Athens?
- 17 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 18 Spain car rental questions
- 19 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 20 Basque country ideas
- 21 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 22 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 25 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016