I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
14 Days in Italy and Paris
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 One week in Norway
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 16 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 19 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 italy itinerary for comments
- 24 chip and pin credit cards
- 25 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest