I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 11 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 12 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Hydra, Greece
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM