I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
14 Days in Italy and Paris
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 When to visit Provence updated info
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?