I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 3 week trip with children
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Italy in 11 Days
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 French election
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train