I'm planning for a 14days trip to Italy and Paris. Planning to visit Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan,Avigon and Paris. I'm flying from Malaysia to Rome and departure from Paris to Malaysia. My question is,
1. Is it applicable to visit 6 place in 14 days or should I drop Paris and Avigon?
2. Since this is the 1st time I'm travelling to europe,what is the minimum budget for 12 days in Italy only?
3.What is the best time to be Italy besides summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 Family vacay in Europe
- 9 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 Day trip suggestion from London
- 13 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 14 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 15 Classical Music in Milan
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam