We're a Canadian couple ages 34 & 37. We're leaning toward booking a two week trip to Italy for the start of September. We have looked at multiple options, flying into Venice, out of Rome, vice versa and other options.
We want to enjoy food/drinks, history, culture, scenery, etc. We're active and will enjoy walking, touring areas.
So we have two weeks, We want to see as much of Italy as we can in that time period without being rushed (we are good at cramming a lot in though).
We would love to have people here give us suggestions on what to see and do. Whether or not we could see the entire country. The southern end? Or would we have to cut that out? Sardinia?
Please help. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 2 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 8 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 13 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 16 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 21 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 Crete Holiday