We're a Canadian couple ages 34 & 37. We're leaning toward booking a two week trip to Italy for the start of September. We have looked at multiple options, flying into Venice, out of Rome, vice versa and other options.
We want to enjoy food/drinks, history, culture, scenery, etc. We're active and will enjoy walking, touring areas.
So we have two weeks, We want to see as much of Italy as we can in that time period without being rushed (we are good at cramming a lot in though).
We would love to have people here give us suggestions on what to see and do. Whether or not we could see the entire country. The southern end? Or would we have to cut that out? Sardinia?
Please help. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 2 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Finland around Christmas time?
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?