Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. We planned to stay in Athens for a day or two, then we would go visit the Cyclades by ferry. We are planning to visit 3 islands, and be back to Athens the 20th.
Any suggestions? We are interested in islands that has the best beaches, the best nightlife, and we are kinda on a budget, so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb.
I was thinking of going to Mykonos first, then hop in a ferry and head to Paros. From Paros we would go to Naxos(or maybe Ios?). And from there we would go back to Athens by ferry. Is this a good plan?
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 French election
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location