Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. We planned to stay in Athens for a day or two, then we would go visit the Cyclades by ferry. We are planning to visit 3 islands, and be back to Athens the 20th.
Any suggestions? We are interested in islands that has the best beaches, the best nightlife, and we are kinda on a budget, so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb.
I was thinking of going to Mykonos first, then hop in a ferry and head to Paros. From Paros we would go to Naxos(or maybe Ios?). And from there we would go back to Athens by ferry. Is this a good plan?
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Cappadocia in June
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Ibiiza Spain
- 8 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Help with Ireland Trip
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?