Okay so my friend and I, we are 16 and 18, are planning a trip to Greece, from the 7th of July to the 21th. We planned to stay in Athens for a day or two, then we would go visit the Cyclades by ferry. We are planning to visit 3 islands, and be back to Athens the 20th.
Any suggestions? We are interested in islands that has the best beaches, the best nightlife, and we are kinda on a budget, so we would be staying in properties rented on Airbnb.
I was thinking of going to Mykonos first, then hop in a ferry and head to Paros. From Paros we would go to Naxos(or maybe Ios?). And from there we would go back to Athens by ferry. Is this a good plan?
P.S. We won't be able to rent a car.
Thanks a lott
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April