We are 2 couples travelling in September and the following is our intended itinerary. It is a busy plan but trying to get in a bit of everything. Looking for suggestions and feedback. Constructive criticism welcomed:
Day 1 - fly into Zagreb reaching an. Drive from Zagreb to Ljubljana reach by 2 pm, explore and spend the night at Ljubljana
Day 2 - Day trip to Lake Bled reach Ljubljana by 5pm, sleep in Ljubljana
Day 3 - Drive to Rovinj, Sleep in Rovinj
Day 4 - Rovinj, sleep in Rovinj
Day 5 - Drive to Plitvice, sleep in Plitvice
Day 6 - Plitvice, drive to Split and reach by 7pm, sleep in Split
Day 7 - Split, sleep in Split
Day 8 - To Hvar, sleep in Hvar
Day 9 - Hvar, sleep in Hvar
Day 10 - Hvar, Sleep in Hvar
Day 11 - Drive to Dubrovnik, route to be determined (suggestions welcome, do we do a side trip to Mostar), Sleep in Dubrovnik
Day 12 - Dubrovnik
Day 13- Dubrovnik
Day 14 - Dubrovnik
Day 15 - Leave early morning from Dubrovnik back to Mumbai
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options