We are 2 couples travelling in September and the following is our intended itinerary. It is a busy plan but trying to get in a bit of everything. Looking for suggestions and feedback. Constructive criticism welcomed:
Day 1 - fly into Zagreb reaching an. Drive from Zagreb to Ljubljana reach by 2 pm, explore and spend the night at Ljubljana
Day 2 - Day trip to Lake Bled reach Ljubljana by 5pm, sleep in Ljubljana
Day 3 - Drive to Rovinj, Sleep in Rovinj
Day 4 - Rovinj, sleep in Rovinj
Day 5 - Drive to Plitvice, sleep in Plitvice
Day 6 - Plitvice, drive to Split and reach by 7pm, sleep in Split
Day 7 - Split, sleep in Split
Day 8 - To Hvar, sleep in Hvar
Day 9 - Hvar, sleep in Hvar
Day 10 - Hvar, Sleep in Hvar
Day 11 - Drive to Dubrovnik, route to be determined (suggestions welcome, do we do a side trip to Mostar), Sleep in Dubrovnik
Day 12 - Dubrovnik
Day 13- Dubrovnik
Day 14 - Dubrovnik
Day 15 - Leave early morning from Dubrovnik back to Mumbai
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Transport for local Venice travel
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa