I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Praiano hotel question
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations