I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017