I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana