I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 15 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 21 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 24 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 25 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together