I was planning a 14 days Europe trip in the first 2 weeks of August to Switzerland, austria and Hungary. It seems like not many people are doing such trips - I couldn't find much info on the web with an itinerary like this.
Was wondering if this is feasible:
1. Budapest - Salzburg - innsbruck - interlaken - Bern - Geneva - Budapest
2. Shld i get an open jaw ticket and fly out from Geneva back to Singapore instead? This way i wouldnt have to take a flight back to Budapest.
3. How many days do you suggest we spend in each country? I was thinking of something like Budapest (4 days) Austria (5 days) Switzerland (5 days)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat