We are planning a two week trip end of June/July from US that has to begin/end in Zurich (business travel). The first 3-4 nights must be in Ascona, then free to explore. We'd like to do the following, and not sure the best way, especially the Swiss Alps stay. Will be traveling by train and hired car as needed. We could take a train (I think?) from Ascona through Alps, tut then we'd have to work our way all the way south to Florence. Seems the more logical route is to plan Alps between Venice and Zurich? Here's the wish list and thanks for suggestions!
Ascona - 3-4 days
Florence - 2 days
Tuscan town for wineries - 2 days (which is best given itinerary and no car)
Venice - 2-3 days
IS THERE A TRAIN THAT'S BEST THROUGH ALPS ENROUTE? TOWN TO STAY ENROUTE?
Swiss Alps - 2 days
Zurich - 1-2 days - DEPARTURE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사당오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 사당건마 사당휴게텔 사당마사지 사당키스방
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 5 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Via del Sale, Italy
- 18 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 19 Nafplio to Hydra
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique