After spending a few days near Nuremburg, my wife and I have the remainder of two weeks by car in Germany and plan to primarily stay in Munich, Heidelburg and the Mosel Valley. We are mid-40's & english speaking only, and enjoy castles, museums, small shops, and good wine/food. I would like to add a 2-night side trip and am considering Salzburg AU, Strausburg FR, or Luxembourg City. Any suggestions? We would appreciate any input.
14 Days for Southern Germany - What Countries to Add?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 How early to get to CDG
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 15 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Prague Main Train Station
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins