After spending a few days near Nuremburg, my wife and I have the remainder of two weeks by car in Germany and plan to primarily stay in Munich, Heidelburg and the Mosel Valley. We are mid-40's & english speaking only, and enjoy castles, museums, small shops, and good wine/food. I would like to add a 2-night side trip and am considering Salzburg AU, Strausburg FR, or Luxembourg City. Any suggestions? We would appreciate any input.
14 Days for Southern Germany - What Countries to Add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Day trips from Marseille
- 19 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba