Me and my wife are planning for a 13-14 day Europe trip in coming April. Our plan as of now is Austria, Swiss and Italy. This is our first trip to Europe and i have no idea if we could cover all 3 countries i have mentioned above in 2 weeks.
Since no reservations have been made yet, i am open to tweak trip planning based on suggestions from users. Swiss and Italy are must visit for us. Currently i am estimating around 4 full days for Swiss(Alps,Zurich,Geneva etc), 6 full days for Italy(Rome, Venice and Florence only) and 3 full days for Austria(Hallstatt and Salzburg).
We are ok to skip Austria to be able to cover Swiss and Italy at our own pace in more detail but just wanted to hear opinions from others if above break down sounds reasonable. Itinerary suggestions are also welcome since i am not sure where to fly in and fly out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 14 Westerplatte
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Ireland hotel questions
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia