Me and my wife are planning for a 13-14 day Europe trip in coming April. Our plan as of now is Austria, Swiss and Italy. This is our first trip to Europe and i have no idea if we could cover all 3 countries i have mentioned above in 2 weeks.
Since no reservations have been made yet, i am open to tweak trip planning based on suggestions from users. Swiss and Italy are must visit for us. Currently i am estimating around 4 full days for Swiss(Alps,Zurich,Geneva etc), 6 full days for Italy(Rome, Venice and Florence only) and 3 full days for Austria(Hallstatt and Salzburg).
We are ok to skip Austria to be able to cover Swiss and Italy at our own pace in more detail but just wanted to hear opinions from others if above break down sounds reasonable. Itinerary suggestions are also welcome since i am not sure where to fly in and fly out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Engand
- 2 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Airfare to Italy