Me and my wife are planning for a 13-14 day Europe trip in coming April. Our plan as of now is Austria, Swiss and Italy. This is our first trip to Europe and i have no idea if we could cover all 3 countries i have mentioned above in 2 weeks.
Since no reservations have been made yet, i am open to tweak trip planning based on suggestions from users. Swiss and Italy are must visit for us. Currently i am estimating around 4 full days for Swiss(Alps,Zurich,Geneva etc), 6 full days for Italy(Rome, Venice and Florence only) and 3 full days for Austria(Hallstatt and Salzburg).
We are ok to skip Austria to be able to cover Swiss and Italy at our own pace in more detail but just wanted to hear opinions from others if above break down sounds reasonable. Itinerary suggestions are also welcome since i am not sure where to fly in and fly out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 9 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest