Late September/Early October i'll be heading in Europe from overseas.
I've researched a lot and that's my itinerary by far. I would like to hear some considerations, tips or anything useful for my trip =)
Its my first time in both Italy and Switzerland and yeah, I'm aware that i'm far from getting to know these countries - after all, this is a short trip.
Well, i've been to Europe several other times and my plan this time is to relax, see some museums (not all of them), enjoy the food and wine, drink some coffees, take nice pics and wander around. Im not fan of big crowds and i dont feel pushed to "must see" atractions at all. Well, im not on a real short budget, but i am far from spending 60/70 euros a tour.
Also, i dont want to rent a car (i dont even have a driver's licence!)
Thats my plan so far:
day 01 - Arrive at Firenze at 2pm
day 02 - Firenze
day 03 - Firenze
day 04 - Firenze
day 05 - Firenze/Bologna
day 06 - Bologna
day 07 - Bologna
day 08 - Bologna/Venezia
day 09 - Venezia
day 10 - Venezia
day 11 - Venezia - Luzern (stoppover on Milan Centrale. plan to spend about 2/3 hours just to have lunch and see Galleria Emanuelle Victorio
day 12 - Luzern
day 13 - Luzern
day 14 - Luzern/Zurich (flight home at 11pm)
Well, since there are many places im not planning to make lots of day trips. My plans so far are
From Firenze, a daytrip to Chianti/Siena or maybe Arezzo. Pisa is out of my plans
From Bologna, a daytrip to Parma at early morning to visit a Parmeggiano Reggiano place
From Luzern, a daytrip to Interlaken(grindelwald and some villages), taking the GoldenPass on my way back.
Id love to hear your ideas =)
Ideas? Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IN ALASKA SPELL FOR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IN Alaska Juneau
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)