Late September/Early October i'll be heading in Europe from overseas.
I've researched a lot and that's my itinerary by far. I would like to hear some considerations, tips or anything useful for my trip =)
Its my first time in both Italy and Switzerland and yeah, I'm aware that i'm far from getting to know these countries - after all, this is a short trip.
Well, i've been to Europe several other times and my plan this time is to relax, see some museums (not all of them), enjoy the food and wine, drink some coffees, take nice pics and wander around. Im not fan of big crowds and i dont feel pushed to "must see" atractions at all. Well, im not on a real short budget, but i am far from spending 60/70 euros a tour.
Also, i dont want to rent a car (i dont even have a driver's licence!)
Thats my plan so far:
day 01 - Arrive at Firenze at 2pm
day 02 - Firenze
day 03 - Firenze
day 04 - Firenze
day 05 - Firenze/Bologna
day 06 - Bologna
day 07 - Bologna
day 08 - Bologna/Venezia
day 09 - Venezia
day 10 - Venezia
day 11 - Venezia - Luzern (stoppover on Milan Centrale. plan to spend about 2/3 hours just to have lunch and see Galleria Emanuelle Victorio
day 12 - Luzern
day 13 - Luzern
day 14 - Luzern/Zurich (flight home at 11pm)
Well, since there are many places im not planning to make lots of day trips. My plans so far are
From Firenze, a daytrip to Chianti/Siena or maybe Arezzo. Pisa is out of my plans
From Bologna, a daytrip to Parma at early morning to visit a Parmeggiano Reggiano place
From Luzern, a daytrip to Interlaken(grindelwald and some villages), taking the GoldenPass on my way back.
Id love to hear your ideas =)
Ideas? Is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Best Indian Food
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing