My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Milan even though we had no desire to really go to Milan on our first trip to Italy but it was so much cheaper. Any suggested 14 day itineraries would be very appreciated. Our non-negotiables are Rome, Florence and Venice hopefully something on the coast ( Sorrento or Cinque Terre) and some countryside towns in Tuscany. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris hotel
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles