My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Milan even though we had no desire to really go to Milan on our first trip to Italy but it was so much cheaper. Any suggested 14 day itineraries would be very appreciated. Our non-negotiables are Rome, Florence and Venice hopefully something on the coast ( Sorrento or Cinque Terre) and some countryside towns in Tuscany. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary