Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving mid June for a 14-16 day trip. All four of us would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas. We would like to hit the following areas (in order but could be rearranged):
5) Venice, Italy
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight to and from (Illinois)
$110 Eurorail pass (pick 4 countries to travel within)
$750 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,000 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
$340 (2 flights from Barcelona to Paris and Munich to Italy)
We believe both stay, and flight can be lessened while food, misc. and the two flights could increase.
Days 1,16 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4 Barcelona
Days 5,6,7 Paris
Days 8,9,10 Amsterdam
Days 11,12,13 Munich
Days 14,15 Italy
Within this we understand the travel portion (going from Barcelona to Paris and so fourth) Therefore, some countries will be 2.5 or even 2 days because of travel.
Do any of you guys have suggestions in the following countries on what to do/see/where to go and etc.? Also, does this plan seem realistic? Do we need to take out one of the 5 countries? If so, which one would you do?
NOTE: Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 7 Istanbul at Easter
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Barcelona - places to stay
- 19 Fado in Lisbon
- 20 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 Camogli and surrounds
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations