Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving mid June for a 14-16 day trip. All four of us would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas. We would like to hit the following areas (in order but could be rearranged):
5) Venice, Italy
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight to and from (Illinois)
$110 Eurorail pass (pick 4 countries to travel within)
$750 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,000 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
$340 (2 flights from Barcelona to Paris and Munich to Italy)
We believe both stay, and flight can be lessened while food, misc. and the two flights could increase.
Days 1,16 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4 Barcelona
Days 5,6,7 Paris
Days 8,9,10 Amsterdam
Days 11,12,13 Munich
Days 14,15 Italy
Within this we understand the travel portion (going from Barcelona to Paris and so fourth) Therefore, some countries will be 2.5 or even 2 days because of travel.
Do any of you guys have suggestions in the following countries on what to do/see/where to go and etc.? Also, does this plan seem realistic? Do we need to take out one of the 5 countries? If so, which one would you do?
NOTE: Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Lisbon hotel
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 4 Days in Tuscany
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days