This spring I spent 13 nights in Slovenia, which was part of a long trip that was 60 Nights in 6 Countries starting in Vienna and ending in Berlin.
This forum was an invaluable resource to helping me put together the itinerary so I'd like to pay back with a couple of tips and, an important thing always to me - how many nights I gave for each place and how that worked out. I've condensed the TR that's on my website into this trip report, but if you want to look at pictures too, it's under the Slovenia topics: http://rebeccasnyder.com/travel/category/europe/slovenia/
So here goes!
Arriving in Slovenia: Fly Vienna to Ljubljana
7 nights in Ljubljana
--- 8 day car rental starts the 4th day in Ljubljana ---
3 nights in Lake Bled
3 nights in Piran
--- 8 day car rental ends in Portoroz on the 2nd day in Piran
Leaving Slovenia: Taxi To Koper, bus to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 We're here!
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Brugge hotel help
- 23 Five night Ireland Trip
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 10 days in Paris and......