This spring I spent 13 nights in Slovenia, which was part of a long trip that was 60 Nights in 6 Countries starting in Vienna and ending in Berlin.
This forum was an invaluable resource to helping me put together the itinerary so I'd like to pay back with a couple of tips and, an important thing always to me - how many nights I gave for each place and how that worked out. I've condensed the TR that's on my website into this trip report, but if you want to look at pictures too, it's under the Slovenia topics: http://rebeccasnyder.com/travel/category/europe/slovenia/
So here goes!
Arriving in Slovenia: Fly Vienna to Ljubljana
7 nights in Ljubljana
--- 8 day car rental starts the 4th day in Ljubljana ---
3 nights in Lake Bled
3 nights in Piran
--- 8 day car rental ends in Portoroz on the 2nd day in Piran
Leaving Slovenia: Taxi To Koper, bus to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Cash machines ATM
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help