This spring I spent 13 nights in Slovenia, which was part of a long trip that was 60 Nights in 6 Countries starting in Vienna and ending in Berlin.
This forum was an invaluable resource to helping me put together the itinerary so I'd like to pay back with a couple of tips and, an important thing always to me - how many nights I gave for each place and how that worked out. I've condensed the TR that's on my website into this trip report, but if you want to look at pictures too, it's under the Slovenia topics: http://rebeccasnyder.com/travel/category/europe/slovenia/
So here goes!
Arriving in Slovenia: Fly Vienna to Ljubljana
7 nights in Ljubljana
--- 8 day car rental starts the 4th day in Ljubljana ---
3 nights in Lake Bled
3 nights in Piran
--- 8 day car rental ends in Portoroz on the 2nd day in Piran
Leaving Slovenia: Taxi To Koper, bus to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Flamenco in October
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions