We are planning a 13- night trip to Spain. Arriving in Barcelona on June 22 and departing from Malaga on July 5th.
This is our plan:
4 nights in Barcelona including one possible one day trip to Girona or Figueres;
3 nights in Seville including a day trip to Cordoba
2 nights in Ronda
2 nights in Granada
2 nights in Nerja ( just to rest on the beach).
We will rent a car in Seville and drop it Malaga airport,
We are looking for an advice and open to any changes except arrival and departure cities and dates .
Thanks in advace.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 First time in London
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 VRBO South Kensington
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 21 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 22 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe