I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
13 days Paris - Switzerland - Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 American Express
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 All Set To Go!!