I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 3 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 6 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 9 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 10 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 11 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 12 20 days in Greece
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Macedonia, Greece
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 24 Bayeux and environs
- 25 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???