I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report