I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
13 days Paris - Switzerland - Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal