I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
13 days Paris - Switzerland - Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.