I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Day trips around Vienna
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Dog friendly hotels
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Cambridge in May
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Day trips from Florence