I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
13 days Paris - Switzerland - Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 2 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 25 London hotel