I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beneficial Skin Care Products Available !
- 2 tablet
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 26 days in Italy
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 Car rental between countries
- 12 Holland Itinerary
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Whirlwind trip!
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?