I'm planning a Nov trip to these places with my friend. Need some help in the itinerary cause there're just simply too many fantastic places to visit!
Trip dates: 18th - 29th Nov.
Flying in and out: Frankfurt airport
Preference: Non touristy places, hiking, adventure, history and culture (but we'll skip the museums), good food and alcohol.
Paris: 1 day city trip.
Switzerland: 2 days (1 day at interlaken, 1 day at lucerne)
So now we're not sure if 8 days are enough for us to travel from blackforest up to Berlin (or hamburg if possible). Will like to hear suggestions from fellow travelers!
And, what is perhaps the best way to travel from zurich back into Germany?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?