So, I've been researching a lot but it's been really hard to figure a plan out for my staying in Paris that starts on sep 23rd. Basically I'm going there alone for a 5 days (sep 26th - sep 30th) french intensive program that is 4 hours a day (from 9am to 1pm) and so I also have 6 more free days.
So my problem really is that I'll be there all by myself and tho I'm a 21 guy that scares the hell out of me because it's the first time I'm travelling abroad - and I'm on a budget that I will have probably 950~1000 euros (the hotel -an apart-hotel with kitchen - and the plane tickets are out of this budget) for food, tickets, transportation, little gifts and stuff like that. Also I think that I'll be purchasing a simcard for my phone so I can have internet on the go and access to maps and my social medias. Is that too little? I have no problems about going to a supermarket or something (I researched a bit and Picard's products looks pretty good).
Obviously I can't miss typical places like the Louvre, Sacre-Coeur, Versailles and Luxembourg gardens, but I would really appreciate suggestions of places (turisticals or not) to go alone and maybe tips of places I would probably like to stay away when alone or at night (i don't know if that helps but i'm gay and where I live we have really conservative regions of the city where it's really better for me to stay far from or it could get a little dangerous, so is this a issue somewhere around in Paris?).
Thank you guys in advance for any help you can provide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트■온라인카지노추천
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Sintra
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?