My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
13 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 12 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?