My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?