My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 Cognac transportation?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time