My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
13 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 men's shoes spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 London visit
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland