My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Bruges
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 8 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 A week in the Occitanie
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 18 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 21 Train Through Spain
- 22 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Italy June 6-16
- 25 What is your favorite Greek Island?