My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 6 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 7 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 14 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 15 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Will you skip Vienna for other city?