My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
13 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Naxos in May