My husband and I will be in Italy for 13 days end of June-July. We are going to begin in Venice (2 days), then work our way to Florence (3 days) and leave from Rome (3-4 days). Where else should we spend our time? We want something quiet and relaxing after spending time in the big cities. We are considering the lakes, tuscany, or naples region. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 2 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 3 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 6 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 7 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 PASSPORT number changed
- 10 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 11 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 tuscany/florence tour
- 17 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 24 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 25 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona