We are a couple in mid forties planning our first trip to these countries. We intend to spend 4 days in Paris and then open to spend time between the countries. Looking for suggestions for towns to be seen and time required. Thanks
12days France and Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 4 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 5 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 6 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 11 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 12 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 13 Mama Mia Italy!
- 14 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 21 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 22 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 25 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!