We are a couple in mid forties planning our first trip to these countries. We intend to spend 4 days in Paris and then open to spend time between the countries. Looking for suggestions for towns to be seen and time required. Thanks
12days France and Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 London Trip Travel
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?