We are a couple in mid forties planning our first trip to these countries. We intend to spend 4 days in Paris and then open to spend time between the countries. Looking for suggestions for towns to be seen and time required. Thanks
12days France and Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 2 weeks in Spain
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Having a great time Romania
- 20 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014