We are a couple in mid forties planning our first trip to these countries. We intend to spend 4 days in Paris and then open to spend time between the countries. Looking for suggestions for towns to be seen and time required. Thanks
12days France and Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 3 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary