Help....leaving for Dublin next week...I need a 12 passenger van.9 people are going and there is a concern with luggage.I've rented the 9 seaters many times in Ire. and I'm hoping it should suffice...but would rather play it safe.Have checked the airport and rental agencies in the city and outskirts.Does any one know of obscure sights or certain phrasing I should be googling??Thanks to all.
12 passenger van
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 9 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 River cruises
- 19 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 22 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome