Help....leaving for Dublin next week...I need a 12 passenger van.9 people are going and there is a concern with luggage.I've rented the 9 seaters many times in Ire. and I'm hoping it should suffice...but would rather play it safe.Have checked the airport and rental agencies in the city and outskirts.Does any one know of obscure sights or certain phrasing I should be googling??Thanks to all.
12 passenger van
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 5 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 6 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 7 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 8 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 9 19 countries in a day
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 Finistère Base
- 12 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 First visit to France in November
- 18 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan