My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Ireland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 13 10 day Italy
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 24 What do after Bernia Express?
- 25 Does Mannedorf exist?