My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece