My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Athens
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing