My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 2 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 3 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 4 Where to stay in Umbria
- 5 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 8 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 First Trip to Ireland
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Tattoos in Italy
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...