My friend and I (both college students) are planning on doing a 12 night trip to Europe in May, and we wanted some advice.
We want to do 3 cities max, and are wondering which ones we should do. The cities we are considering are Rome, Venice, Barcelona, and Prague. Which combination of cities would you recommend?
We love good food, would like nightlife and enjoy walking around (architecture and culture come to mind as well). Not huge museum or art people.
All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 Food in Positano
- 3 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Italy
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 3 weeks in Spain
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets