My wife and I plan to spend 12 days in the South of France / North of Spain. We are not sure whether to stay in Provence only or if driving all the way up to San Sebastian and spending a couple of days in the Spanish Pyrenees is a good idea. We don't mind some driving so that's not a problem but we dont want to spread all over the place and try and get too much done.
Any thoughts (and concrete tips as well) would be great. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Tour groups
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 24 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?