My wife and I plan to spend 12 days in the South of France / North of Spain. We are not sure whether to stay in Provence only or if driving all the way up to San Sebastian and spending a couple of days in the Spanish Pyrenees is a good idea. We don't mind some driving so that's not a problem but we dont want to spread all over the place and try and get too much done.
Any thoughts (and concrete tips as well) would be great. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning