My wife and I plan to spend 12 days in the South of France / North of Spain. We are not sure whether to stay in Provence only or if driving all the way up to San Sebastian and spending a couple of days in the Spanish Pyrenees is a good idea. We don't mind some driving so that's not a problem but we dont want to spread all over the place and try and get too much done.
Any thoughts (and concrete tips as well) would be great. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 London Theater
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 My final Prague itinerary
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 21 Private Guide in Lyon
- 22 13 nights in switzerland
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017