My wife and I plan to spend 12 days in the South of France / North of Spain. We are not sure whether to stay in Provence only or if driving all the way up to San Sebastian and spending a couple of days in the Spanish Pyrenees is a good idea. We don't mind some driving so that's not a problem but we dont want to spread all over the place and try and get too much done.
Any thoughts (and concrete tips as well) would be great. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Planning A trip
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Iceland March Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.