My wife and I plan to spend 12 days in the South of France / North of Spain. We are not sure whether to stay in Provence only or if driving all the way up to San Sebastian and spending a couple of days in the Spanish Pyrenees is a good idea. We don't mind some driving so that's not a problem but we dont want to spread all over the place and try and get too much done.
Any thoughts (and concrete tips as well) would be great. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?