My husband and I and our 2 boys, 14 and 16, are traveling to France for 12 nights the end of July. We rented an apt in Paris for 6 nights and then plan to rent a car and travel. We would like to take our boys to Normandy. My questions are: should I rent a car in Paris or outside of the city? Where should we go from Normandy? the Loire Valley? We are flying in and out of CDG. I appreciate any ideas, tips you can give me.
12 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 4 Scottland for a day!
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 7 Emilia Romagna Region
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 13 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 14 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 17 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 18 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 19 Shipping bags home
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 25 Portofino or Portovenere?