My husband and I and our 2 boys, 14 and 16, are traveling to France for 12 nights the end of July. We rented an apt in Paris for 6 nights and then plan to rent a car and travel. We would like to take our boys to Normandy. My questions are: should I rent a car in Paris or outside of the city? Where should we go from Normandy? the Loire Valley? We are flying in and out of CDG. I appreciate any ideas, tips you can give me.
12 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 4 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 5 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 6 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 7 Amsterdam restaurants
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 10 Pousadas
- 11 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 18 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 19 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 20 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 21 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 22 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 25 9 days in switzerland