My husband and I and our 2 boys, 14 and 16, are traveling to France for 12 nights the end of July. We rented an apt in Paris for 6 nights and then plan to rent a car and travel. We would like to take our boys to Normandy. My questions are: should I rent a car in Paris or outside of the city? Where should we go from Normandy? the Loire Valley? We are flying in and out of CDG. I appreciate any ideas, tips you can give me.
12 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Matisse at Tate
- 14 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 15 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?