My husband and I and our 2 boys, 14 and 16, are traveling to France for 12 nights the end of July. We rented an apt in Paris for 6 nights and then plan to rent a car and travel. We would like to take our boys to Normandy. My questions are: should I rent a car in Paris or outside of the city? Where should we go from Normandy? the Loire Valley? We are flying in and out of CDG. I appreciate any ideas, tips you can give me.
12 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Trip to Italy
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 8 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 11 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 12 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 13 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 14 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 20 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 21 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 22 England sites not to miss
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between