My husband and I and our 2 boys, 14 and 16, are traveling to France for 12 nights the end of July. We rented an apt in Paris for 6 nights and then plan to rent a car and travel. We would like to take our boys to Normandy. My questions are: should I rent a car in Paris or outside of the city? Where should we go from Normandy? the Loire Valley? We are flying in and out of CDG. I appreciate any ideas, tips you can give me.
12 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 London hotel
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 23 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 24 Location of hotel in Rome
- 25 Sicily Suggetions