Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express tickets
- 2 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 staying a month or so in each place
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 9 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 13 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 17 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!