Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 16 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 17 Heli Tour
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 21 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium