Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Paris apartment choices?
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?