Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 9 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 10 San Lorenzo Market
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Nice
- 18 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 19 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 20 Norway experts needed.
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed