Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 2 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 3 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 8 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?