Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 17 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov