Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 British drivers
- 19 Trip around Spain
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Spain Travel