This will be my first time in Europe. I am going there to study abroad in a small town in Italy called Paderno Del Grappa which is about and hour and a half north of Venice. The program ends June 12th and I fly home June 24th from London. When the program ends I most likely will have seen Rome, Florence, and Venice. Those being the big cities. I am going to make my way from Venice to London after the program ends and was wondering if people could give me suggestions on where i should go during this time. I leaning towards seeing Munich, Paris, and of course London. I would also like to stop somewhere in Switzerland. If you guys could give me suggestions on where I should go, how long I should stay in each place and how I should get there that would be great!! Thanks!!
12 days in Europe for a first timer...Where should I go??
- 1 Holocaust tours
- 2 Car Rental Locations
- 3 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 4 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Retirement Vacation
- 12 UK flexipass best option?
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 15 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 22 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 car hire france and spain
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013