My husband and I would like to travel for 12 days around Italy (in June/July) taking in Milan, Lucca, Florence, Pisa and Rome. We would welcome ideas of good, cheap B & B's to stay in, the best mode of transport to visit Rome and is 3 days long enough in Rome? We are considering hiring a car at the airport and returning it there when going home to England.
12 days around Italy with a car, need cheap B & B's
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 4 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 9 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Climbing Snowdon
- 12 Zee Best
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Paros or Naxos?
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 25 General questions about Sicily