My fiancé and I are planning a trip in June to Europe. We have 12 free days total (after allocating 2 days for travel there and back home.) We would mainly like to see Rome, for maybe 3 days, and end in santorini for 3-4 days. I also really want to experience Venice though! I love the Romantic appeal, well and duh, the fact that it is a beautiful city on water! So maybe there for 2 days, just because I've always wanted to go, and even if for just a short time, I would like to see it and get a feel for it. And then there's Athens, which is on the way to our ending location, Santorini. Naturally, stopping there, we would probably want to explore a tiny bit..quickly go see The Pantheon and have lunch or something before next flight to Santorini perhaps? Neither of us have ever traveled multiple countries before. He has been to Rome, but I haven't been to any on our list this time. Is it completely unrealistic to try and fit all of that into 12 days? Experienced traveler's advice needed please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!