Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 CASH OR CARD?
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
Hi all -