Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
12 day trip in Italy - Sugestions????
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 2 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 3 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 4 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 5 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 6 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Weekend navigo options
- 11 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 London for 18th bday
- 17 Travel throught Europe
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 Day on the Rhine
- 21 Spa in Scotland
- 22 Car Rentals in Athens
- 23 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 24 Greece for a month with a baby
- 25 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure