Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHERTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 7 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Norway Honeymoon
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
Hi all -