Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
12 day trip in Italy - Sugestions????
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 9 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 10 WiFi on trains
- 11 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 12 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 13 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 16 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 17 Great restaurants in Italy
- 18 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks