Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
12 day trip in Italy - Sugestions????
Hi all -
- 1 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 2 portugal
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 A chacun son goût
- 7 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 13 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 18 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 24 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 25 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?