Hi all -
My sister, a friend, and I are planning a 12 day trip in Italy - planning to start in Milan and end up in Rome. How should we break down our trip - seeing enough of the cities and towns, but not rushing it too much? I'd like this to be a fun, but relaxing enough trip.
We were considering the follow cities:
I know this looks pretty packed, but how should we prioritize? Are there other gems we're missing?
Thank you for your help!
12 day trip in Italy - Sugestions????
Hi all -
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 22 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 23 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 24 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013