My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Italy, May 2016. We're planning on flying into Florence, spending (2) nights there (4) nights in Tuscany & (5) nights on the Amalfi Coast. We're trying to keep the trip as relaxing as possible, so we're looking at possibly hiring a driver to take us from Florence to Tuscany and drive us around Tuscany; any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
We plan on taking the train down to the coast and using public transportation once we arrive in the Amalfi region.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 릴게임야마토 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 9 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 12 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Dublin Leap Card
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Rec for carryon bag - European sized