My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Italy, May 2016. We're planning on flying into Florence, spending (2) nights there (4) nights in Tuscany & (5) nights on the Amalfi Coast. We're trying to keep the trip as relaxing as possible, so we're looking at possibly hiring a driver to take us from Florence to Tuscany and drive us around Tuscany; any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
We plan on taking the train down to the coast and using public transportation once we arrive in the Amalfi region.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains