My husband & I are planning a 12 day trip to Italy in June. This will be our first time and therefore we are looking at 4 days each in Rome, Florence & Venice, probably in that order. We are keen to do maybe one side trip from each of these cities. Some of the places that come to our mind are Pompeii, Naples, Capri from Rome; Cinque Terre, Chianti, Lucca, Siena from Florence; Verona, Dolomite from Venice. I know I need some help
So was wondering
1) If 4 days will be sufficient in each of these cities?
2) Are there any side trips we can comfortably do? How many would be reasonable?
3) What are the most recommended full/half day trips we must take?
4) Should we plan this differently
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노여행■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ね인터넷바카라
- 2 w카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ゼ생중계바카라
- 3 홍콩카지노호텔■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ツ온라인바카라
- 4 무료다빈치 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 7 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip