My husband & I are planning a 12 day trip to Italy in June. This will be our first time and therefore we are looking at 4 days each in Rome, Florence & Venice, probably in that order. We are keen to do maybe one side trip from each of these cities. Some of the places that come to our mind are Pompeii, Naples, Capri from Rome; Cinque Terre, Chianti, Lucca, Siena from Florence; Verona, Dolomite from Venice. I know I need some help
So was wondering
1) If 4 days will be sufficient in each of these cities?
2) Are there any side trips we can comfortably do? How many would be reasonable?
3) What are the most recommended full/half day trips we must take?
4) Should we plan this differently
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons