We are planning a 11 nights trip in mid-May 2012. Flying into Brussels and back from Amsterdam. Would love your advice on the itinerary in between. We are a couple in our 40s, love sightseeing, walking, and getting to know different cultures. We prefer convenience and would rather take day trips than spending time packing/unpacking, but want to see as much as we can while having a balanced vacation.
Here is our preliminary itinerary:
Our flight to Brussels arrives on Friday, so we were thinking of staying 3-4 nights there, taking advantage of lower weekend hotel prices and possibly taking 1 or 2 day trips during that time (Ghent, Luxembourg?). After that, either Bruges and/or Anwerp for 2-3 more nights and move up to Amsterdam, staying there the last 4-5 nights, taking day trips (any suggestions?) from there too. We are not planning to rent a car, so will use trains.
Would appreciate any feedback - we are pretty flexible and still can change plans if we see something appealing.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저놀이터 〃●〃 AC2323 . ＣＯＭ 〃●〃스포츠토토추천
- 2 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 3 메이저놀이터『ac2323。com』 네임드사다리사이트 토토사이트추천
- 4 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 IWM
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome hotel
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 London Hotel - Different Request
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice