My husband, myself & our 5 year old boy will be spending Thanksgiving week in Vienna (11/20/16 - 11/27/16). We chose it because we got amazing airfare, my husband & I have always wanted to visit Vienna & we LOVE Christmas markets. We enjoyed the German markets in 2010 before our little one was born.
We will have 6 full days (not counting arrival or departure day) and I would love your suggestions for things to do for a busy 5 year old.
Even though it seems it will be quite cold, I read the zoo is still a good option. Is that correct? I also read there are only a few hours of daylight during this time.
So far it seems like the zoo, Natural Museum of History, & the Prater Christmas market (on top of all of the other markets) will be good. Any other suggestions? Nice parks in the city center for getting out energy? Ice skating rinks? Any children's museums or play places?
We will use public transportation or taxis for all travel.
Also, we'd like to stay in a hotel with a family suite. Any recommendations? Our budget is about $2500 for 7 nights (2200 euro).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help
11/20/16 - 11/27/16 in Vienna with 5 year old - suggestions?