My 11 year old grand daughters have finally shown an interest in visiting Paris, and I will be taking them in August for about 7 days. I have done a great deal of traveling, but never to France. Looking for ideas on reasonable priced place to stay, and fun things to see that might interest young girls. By the way I am a young grandma and should be able to keep up with long walks. Thanks for any help you might be able to give.
11 year old girls & grandma to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Burg Eltz
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 itinerary help