My 11 year old grand daughters have finally shown an interest in visiting Paris, and I will be taking them in August for about 7 days. I have done a great deal of traveling, but never to France. Looking for ideas on reasonable priced place to stay, and fun things to see that might interest young girls. By the way I am a young grandma and should be able to keep up with long walks. Thanks for any help you might be able to give.
11 year old girls & grandma to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 3 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 Top 5 choices from London
- 6 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 12 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 19 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 20 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 2 for 1 tickets
- 23 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 24 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 25 Split to Venice. Help!