My 11 year old grand daughters have finally shown an interest in visiting Paris, and I will be taking them in August for about 7 days. I have done a great deal of traveling, but never to France. Looking for ideas on reasonable priced place to stay, and fun things to see that might interest young girls. By the way I am a young grandma and should be able to keep up with long walks. Thanks for any help you might be able to give.
11 year old girls & grandma to visit Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Spain and Portugal
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Planning a holiday
- 24 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice