We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 7 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 8 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 9 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 10 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 11 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 12 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 13 To europe this Aug
- 14 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 15 Lagos Walking Tour
- 16 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 17 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 24 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 25 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/