We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 12 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 23 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir