We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 5 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 8 Travel by train in Poland?
- 9 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 10 UK with Kids
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 Freising or Erding?
- 16 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 19 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 22 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 23 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 24 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Airb2b in Paris