We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Ideas for Spain in May
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 23 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 24 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 25 driving in france with kids