We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Augsburg with kids
- 9 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid