We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Backpacking through Europe
- 7 The way women dress in Spain
- 8 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 9 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Driving in Genoa