We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 To Hampton Court Palace
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)