We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)