We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville