We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 5 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 6 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 7 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 8 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?