We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 dining in Brussels
- 7 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 8 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 14 plug adapters ITALY
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets