We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris