We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 11 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Hamburg, worth a visit?