We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 florence hotel
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 6 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 7 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 My Journey Through Europe
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Tour for Alhambra
- 22 HELP stuck in Italy
- 23 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 24 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...