We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 2 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 3 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 4 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 7 Paris: Best Bistros
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 10 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted