We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 13 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Germany Visa for conference
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady