We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 2 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Stay near Paris
- 18 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 24 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft