We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Brief trip report Naples
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 20 Global Travel Warning...
- 21 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 22 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 23 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 24 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 25 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days