We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?