We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 4 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 5 Is Capri overrated?
- 6 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 7 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 10 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 11 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 12 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 13 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 14 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 19 Slovenia itinerary
- 20 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 21 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 22 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 23 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton