We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 2 Luggage Storage in London
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 5 An October day in the Luberon
- 6 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 7 Alsace
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 11 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 12 Euro railways
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 15 translation
- 16 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 17 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 18 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 19 Romantic hotel in venice
- 20 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 21 Sweden and Denmark
- 22 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 23 Round trip to Bergen question
- 24 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 25 2 Week Balkan Adventure