We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Sunny September Trip Report
- 7 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore