We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PASSPORT number changed
- 2 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 5 Support Please
- 6 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 7 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 8 Alone in Paris
- 9 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 10 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 11 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 12 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 13 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 14 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 15 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 17 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 18 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 19 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 20 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 23 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 24 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 25 Any flight from London to Rimini?