We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 3 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 4 3 nights in Tuscany
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 7 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 8 River Boat Cruise
- 9 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 10 Hostel Advice
- 11 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 15 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 16 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 17 Cordoba or Granada?
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 21 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 22 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland