We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona sites: attire
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 5 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 6 barcelona
- 7 Switzeraland Iternary
- 8 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 9 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 10 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 11 Train Travel in Germany
- 12 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 13 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 14 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 18 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 21 One night in Amsterdam?
- 22 A plethora of islands
- 23 Referendum in Greece
- 24 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 25 10 days in spain