We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 3 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 4 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 5 Best area of the Morvan?
- 6 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Switzerland 5 days
- 11 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 12 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 13 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 14 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 15 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 16 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 17 15 nights in Italy
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 21 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 24 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 25 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)