We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 6 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 9 day trips from Stuttgart
- 10 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Dolomites Drives
- 15 RHK's heading to Europe
- 16 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 Time in Strasbourg?
- 20 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 21 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 22 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 23 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days