We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 5 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 6 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 7 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 8 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 9 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 10 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 11 Travel Apps
- 12 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 13 What is your favorite travel app?
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 16 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 17 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 18 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 19 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 20 Transportation Question Italy
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 CDG to Marais transfer
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?