We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford