We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 17 Scotland in December
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip