We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 Paris to Ramstein
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary