We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Schengen rule made easy
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 5 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 12 Italy Spending Budget
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 23 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland