We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Texting in France
- 2 If you could choose only one, would it be Verona or Bologna?
- 3 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 4 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 5 Scotland in 8 days
- 6 Venturing even further
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 8 Still another Normandy question
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 11 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 12 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 13 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 14 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 17 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 ICELAND DAY 1
- 21 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 22 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 23 Educate me about Munich
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe