We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Istanbul hotels
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.