We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 3 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Madrid city centre?
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 24 Car rental in Paris
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?