We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Athens
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Acorn TV