We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 17 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 18 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 London during Christmas week
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia