My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Burg Eltz
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Germany-berlin marathon
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt