My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 4 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 5 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 15 days trip to Europe
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague