My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 5 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 10 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Northern Italian Food
- 13 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 14 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 German Train travel
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 Cost of Van from CDG
- 20 Provence to Nice driving
- 21 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague