My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 3 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Slovakia day trip
- 13 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 14 Italy for the first time
- 15 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 16 Budapest on a budget
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Renting bed linens and towels
- 20 Calling home from abroad
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Our European adventures
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague