My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 3 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 19 visa appointment experience
- 20 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 21 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 22 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 23 4 week trip Turkey
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague