My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 5 Rungis market Paris
- 6 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Edgard bus website English version?
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 18 On my way to Puglia
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 23 Car rental/return near London
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague