My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 ATM
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Living in Paris......for a week
- 22 ATM help
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague