My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 비비바카라
- 2 tipping
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Germany
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague