My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 8 Europe in winter
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report