My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja