My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 16 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 20 Trip Ideas
- 21 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 22 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 23 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague