My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 London tour and theatre ideas
- 7 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Italy's central lakes!
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 17 Travel help
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague