My fiancee and I are exploring honeymoon options for an early December trip later this year--we're going warm (islands) or frigid (Germany/Prague). For the colder option, we would like to spend 11 nights in Germany (the Romantic Road region) and Prague. We're open to flying into/out of different cities, and would be game to drive if that's easier than a train.
As I am just now starting to investigate this choice, I wanted to ping out at Fodor's--we've always gotten amazing advice and a good dose of reality where needed.
So...does anyone have familiarity with this kind of an itinerary? What should we NOT MISS? Are we being too ambitious?
Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 8 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 9 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 10 Helpful Hint
- 11 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 16 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Croatia short sail trip
- 19 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 20 6 Days in Italy
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each
11 Night Itinerary Help: Germany (Romantic Road) and Prague