We are planning out our honeymoon and need some help figuring out how to see the most of Venice, Switzerland and the Bavarian Castle region in a span of 12 days.
Of course this is not much time, but we are young adventure junkies and love to travel (meaning we don't tire easily).
We will be in Venice for 2 full days therefore there will be only 10 days total for the remainder. Please recommend a few cities or routes.
Also, would it be better to use trains strictly or rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Train help for Prague
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Athens
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris