We are planning out our honeymoon and need some help figuring out how to see the most of Venice, Switzerland and the Bavarian Castle region in a span of 12 days.
Of course this is not much time, but we are young adventure junkies and love to travel (meaning we don't tire easily).
We will be in Venice for 2 full days therefore there will be only 10 days total for the remainder. Please recommend a few cities or routes.
Also, would it be better to use trains strictly or rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Globus Iberian Tour
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 6 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 7 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days