We are planning out our honeymoon and need some help figuring out how to see the most of Venice, Switzerland and the Bavarian Castle region in a span of 12 days.
Of course this is not much time, but we are young adventure junkies and love to travel (meaning we don't tire easily).
We will be in Venice for 2 full days therefore there will be only 10 days total for the remainder. Please recommend a few cities or routes.
Also, would it be better to use trains strictly or rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 3 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 4 Munich and....???
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Can parking
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre