We are four adults and two kids planning a driving holiday from Vienna to scenic places in Switzerland and return to Vienna. We have about 11 days and would request any suggestions for itinerary. Since, we are starting from Vienna, Swiss pass would not make much sense (??)as our departure/ destination is Vienna. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Local markets in Italy
- 4 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 8 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Where in Paris?
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 13 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP