We are four adults and two kids planning a driving holiday from Vienna to scenic places in Switzerland and return to Vienna. We have about 11 days and would request any suggestions for itinerary. Since, we are starting from Vienna, Swiss pass would not make much sense (??)as our departure/ destination is Vienna. Thanks!
11 days trip from vienna to vienna covering switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam