We are four adults and two kids planning a driving holiday from Vienna to scenic places in Switzerland and return to Vienna. We have about 11 days and would request any suggestions for itinerary. Since, we are starting from Vienna, Swiss pass would not make much sense (??)as our departure/ destination is Vienna. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Naxos car rental
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Things to do in Brussels
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?