I am in the early stages of planning our trip in end of Aug/early September so just starting to browse through the boards.
(1) 7 days in Istanbul and 4 days in either Cappadocia or Ephesus OR
(2) shorten our stay in Istanbul to 5 days and distribute the remaining days to Cappadocia and Ephesus
Any recommendations between the 2 options?
Our main concern is not to rush from one place to another since this is our first overseas trip with our baby girl (she's a happy, easy baby so we're hoping that it's going to be a fairly easy trip for her). Any one here has experience travelling to Cappadocia or Ephesus with a baby?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
11 days in Turkey with an 8-month-old baby: Istanbul and ?