I am in the early stages of planning our trip in end of Aug/early September so just starting to browse through the boards.
(1) 7 days in Istanbul and 4 days in either Cappadocia or Ephesus OR
(2) shorten our stay in Istanbul to 5 days and distribute the remaining days to Cappadocia and Ephesus
Any recommendations between the 2 options?
Our main concern is not to rush from one place to another since this is our first overseas trip with our baby girl (she's a happy, easy baby so we're hoping that it's going to be a fairly easy trip for her). Any one here has experience travelling to Cappadocia or Ephesus with a baby?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 12 How to rent a car
- 13 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Paris in September
- 23 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
11 days in Turkey with an 8-month-old baby: Istanbul and ?