I am in the early stages of planning our trip in end of Aug/early September so just starting to browse through the boards.
(1) 7 days in Istanbul and 4 days in either Cappadocia or Ephesus OR
(2) shorten our stay in Istanbul to 5 days and distribute the remaining days to Cappadocia and Ephesus
Any recommendations between the 2 options?
Our main concern is not to rush from one place to another since this is our first overseas trip with our baby girl (she's a happy, easy baby so we're hoping that it's going to be a fairly easy trip for her). Any one here has experience travelling to Cappadocia or Ephesus with a baby?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
11 days in Turkey with an 8-month-old baby: Istanbul and ?