I am in the early stages of planning our trip in end of Aug/early September so just starting to browse through the boards.
(1) 7 days in Istanbul and 4 days in either Cappadocia or Ephesus OR
(2) shorten our stay in Istanbul to 5 days and distribute the remaining days to Cappadocia and Ephesus
Any recommendations between the 2 options?
Our main concern is not to rush from one place to another since this is our first overseas trip with our baby girl (she's a happy, easy baby so we're hoping that it's going to be a fairly easy trip for her). Any one here has experience travelling to Cappadocia or Ephesus with a baby?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 train or plane
- 11 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 24 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
11 days in Turkey with an 8-month-old baby: Istanbul and ?