Will be spending 11ish days in Italy during the middle of August... Will be arriving in Rome and departing from Venice... Have been to Rome before so I do not plan on spending too much time there... Was considering the following and would like opinions...
Rome - arrival day, full day, departure
Florence - arrival day, 2 full days, departure day
Bologna/Parma - arrival day, full day, departure day
Lake Como - arrival day, full day, departure day
Venice - arrival day, full day, departure day (home)
Can rent car or travel by train...
Also, any opinions on Airbnb vs hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?