Will be spending 11ish days in Italy during the middle of August... Will be arriving in Rome and departing from Venice... Have been to Rome before so I do not plan on spending too much time there... Was considering the following and would like opinions...
Rome - arrival day, full day, departure
Florence - arrival day, 2 full days, departure day
Bologna/Parma - arrival day, full day, departure day
Lake Como - arrival day, full day, departure day
Venice - arrival day, full day, departure day (home)
Can rent car or travel by train...
Also, any opinions on Airbnb vs hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 22 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 LIsbon