Will be spending 11ish days in Italy during the middle of August... Will be arriving in Rome and departing from Venice... Have been to Rome before so I do not plan on spending too much time there... Was considering the following and would like opinions...
Rome - arrival day, full day, departure
Florence - arrival day, 2 full days, departure day
Bologna/Parma - arrival day, full day, departure day
Lake Como - arrival day, full day, departure day
Venice - arrival day, full day, departure day (home)
Can rent car or travel by train...
Also, any opinions on Airbnb vs hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French election
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report