My husband and I are planning an 11 day trip to Italy at the end of June.
We are flying in and out of Rome, and we are planning on spending two days in Rome, one at the beginning of our trip and one at the end of our trip.
We want to train from Rome to Florence, spend a day or two in Florence, then rent a car outside of Florence and drive through Tuscany and eventually make our way down to Naples. We are planning three or four days just to road trip south.
We will spend a day or so in Naples, then we are thinking we are going to ferry to Sicily, and spend three days in Sicily. Then we will fly back to Rome for our last day and night.
This is a very rough itinerary and I am open to advice and suggestions! I want to make sure the logistics make sense and that our plans sound good so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question